Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Section Suggestions
We're looking for suggestions on the forums to add to this section.

Lmk below which ones you'd like to see that would increase activity in this section.
SQLI / Website hacking.
(02-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Kevin Wrote:  SQLI / Website hacking.

We have an SQLi subsection, I might add a general hacking forum, but I'd like to know more suggestions for the coding section!
(02-21-2017, 08:51 PM)Daemon Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Kevin Wrote:  SQLI / Website hacking.

We have an SQLi subsection, I might add a general hacking forum, but I'd like to know more suggestions for the coding section!

Its pretty hidden tbh. indeed a general hacking section would be nice.
Still open for suggestions people.

Would love a community contribution to the site!
Make a section for every programming language.
(02-23-2017, 07:07 AM)beef Wrote:  Make a section for every programming language.

Would be sooooo many empty forums. Might make subsections for each language though just to categorize things better.
Message me if you have any questions!
(02-23-2017, 12:11 PM)Daemon Wrote:  
(02-23-2017, 07:07 AM)beef Wrote:  Make a section for every programming language.

Would be sooooo many empty forums. Might make subsections for each language though just to categorize things better.

Once our forums grows into a big community (hopefully) this would be  a good idea, but for know ourcoding section is fine and just needs to get more activity flowing throught the sections it has already.
(02-23-2017, 12:11 PM)Daemon Wrote:  

True. Maybe in the future ?
Section's activity is worrying, I'd like to see some more coding tutorials and more active members here, might change the layout to encourage more posts....
Message me if you have any questions!