Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic searchable database of leaked databases
This thread is sufficient. Best to keep the discussion open and transparent I reckon so as to encourage others to collaborate too!

By the way, LSDoom, would you please send me on that logstash script you mentioned? I had a look at the LS documentation today but I think I would learn a lot faster if I could see a real parsing script like yours.
(02-20-2017, 06:15 PM)Entropy Wrote:  This thread is sufficient. Best to keep the discussion open and transparent I reckon so as to encourage others to collaborate too!

By the way, LSDoom, would you please send me on that logstash script you mentioned? I had a look at the LS documentation today but I think I would learn a lot faster if I could see a real parsing script like yours.

I can send it to you tomorrow. I am currently not home at the moment, so I dont have access to my files.
This would be sick and a game changer fam. Reverse lookups on any of those fields at lightning speed - arousing ting. Not all heros wear capes.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Tings for this post
Try to make it work a little like searchsploit if you could.
By the way it searches I mean.

Being able to do a lookup from terminal would also be nice

I'll provide 180gbs of databases if this project comes through and I get a mention.