Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
||Sql Injection Ebook ||
after i decided to give it away to already some people, on here
i've come to the conclusion to share it with you all

i wanted to share this with you guys, this is a really good Ebook.
Maybe some of you already know this. if u do thats good

here a quick brief understanding what it is :

The book starts with describing various SQL Injection attack  scenarios from different angles covering multiple operating systems.  Also it covers different type of SQL Injection attacks in detail which  makes it easy to understand. Rest of the book deals with defenses at  different level, starting from development to deployment. Chapter 8  explains static analysis of code using the tools for identifying and  preventing SQL injection vulnerabilities at the root itself.  Chapter 9  focuses on putting up defenses on different operating systems and for  various type of databases including MsSQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
[Image: 457005_091028141648_SQL_Injection_Attack...efense.JPG]

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
₭ɆɆ ₱ VISITING GUYS

thanks bro to share !!!!!
(02-27-2017, 12:49 PM)♥Mr.PerFect ♥ Wrote:  
after i decided to give it away to already some people, on here
i've come to the conclusion to share it with you all

i wanted to share this with you guys, this is a really good Ebook.
Maybe some of you already know this. if u do thats good

here a quick brief understanding what it is :

The book starts with describing various SQL Injection attack  scenarios from different angles covering multiple operating systems.  Also it covers different type of SQL Injection attacks in detail which  makes it easy to understand. Rest of the book deals with defenses at  different level, starting from development to deployment. Chapter 8  explains static analysis of code using the tools for identifying and  preventing SQL injection vulnerabilities at the root itself.  Chapter 9  focuses on putting up defenses on different operating systems and for  various type of databases including MsSQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
[Image: 457005_091028141648_SQL_Injection_Attack...efense.JPG]
ty bro Hehe!